Sunday, November 9, 2014

Popcorn on Mozilla-Reflection

I attempted to make my identity online using Popcorn with Mozilla and here is the result.  I enjoyed using Mozilla as a way to showcase the person I am today.  My unit plan for online content construction included Popcorn on Mozilla based on the assignment I was intended to do this week.  I was extremely excited and yet frustrated with this new technology.  I was unfamiliar with Popcorn.  Things were not working out as planned and items weren't fitting in the place I wanted them to fit.  Much like anything else we have done in this #itdml program, I played with it.  After playing with it for a couple minutes it reminded me of a shorter version of windows movie maker.  I was really interested and excited to learn something new, especially something useful to bring back to my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment