Saturday, January 24, 2015

Flubaroo Tutorial

Here is my Flubaroo tutorial. Flubaroo also has the capability of sending students an email (if one was provided by the student) showing them their grade.  The student can then click on the email and view each question.  They can see which questions they got right and which questions they did not.  Each question is paired with the correct answered based on the KEY provided by the teacher.  Below are the instructions on how to email the results to your students:
 
Steps to send a results email to your students:
  • Click on the "add on" buttons
  • Go to the Flubaroo opition
  • Press the button "email grades"
 
I hope you enjoy using Flubaroo in your classroom!

1 comment:

  1. While I work with forms every chance I get, I have not necessarily used the add-ons so this is a great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete