Tuesday, July 7, 2015

What is included in my E-Portfolio? Week 1 Response

1) What fundamental elements should your e-portfolios include from this program?

What is an E-portfolio and why is it significant? Throughout the past eight months I have embarked on an incredible journey. I have learned things I never thought possible, been exposed to material I did not know existed and develop relationships with people I would not have otherwise if it wasn't for the #ITDML program. So why should I develop an E-portfolio you ask? How else would I be able to organize the vast amount of information and provide evidence of my learning? How else could I share my learning and experiences with others? Isn't that our ultimate goal? My goal when entering the program was to grow as learners to better myself as a teacher. I also wanted to provide a digital platform for other teachers in my building in hopes to help enhance their classroom as well. An E-portfolio can do just that. It is a digital briefcase of information showcasing learning and content from the #ITDML program.

I intend my audience is administrators, coworkers and peers. Below is a list of the fundamental elements that I will be including in my e-portfolios:
  • Name of the program/Purpose of the page
  • Contact information/Philosophy statement
  • Resume
  • Artifacts/work completed in the program
  • Examples and tutorials of information and programs
  • Space for collaboration
  • Links to useful resources


No comments:

Post a Comment