Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Network Learning Project: Step 1

A passion of mine is cooking...well ok and eating too. I have always been comfortable in the kitchen and love trying new things. With that said, one thing that absolutely scares me in the kitchen is making one of my favorite foods, pierogies. I am not talking about the frozen kind. I am talking about homemade, from scratch pierogies. I have always wanted to learn how to make my favorite (and my daughters) dinners. Some sources I will be using during my journey is the foodnetwork website. I also have been searching other websites and this one seems to be the most interesting. http://video.about.com/easteuropeanfood/How-to-Make-Pierogi.htm I also want to learn how to make various kinds of pierogies such as dessert and savory ones. I am very excited to start on my journey and I think my husband and daughter are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment