Monday, July 14, 2014

Take a walk in my shoes: Personal Reflection


My name is Cari McKee. I am a daughter, sister, granddaughter, mother, aunt, and now a student. I am attending the University of New Haven to study technology. I am a teacher at Maloney High School in Meriden CT. I am also a soccer coach at the school and therefore was deeply engulfed in the World Cup this year. I have a beautiful seven year old step daughter who keeps me on my toes. I am married to a wonderful man for two years and we get along very well with his ex and their family. My life is complicated but exciting. I would not change it for anything in the world. My passion is exercise, food and travel!!! I was born and raised in Berlin CT and graduated from Berlin High. Springfield College was called my home after high school. I was lucky enough to get a job when I did due to the limited space of Physical Education teachers. I have been working at Maloney for the past 7 years and LOVE it!!! I also attended CCSU for my graduate work. I hope to continue my education during the 6th year program at UNH. Hold on this will be a fun ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment