Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Walk my World: Mirror Mirror on the Wall

What do you see in your reflection? What does the mirror say about you? What do you wish the mirror reflected? What truths are only known in the mirror?

At 30, looking in the mirror is not as much of a thrill as it was in my early 20's.  Looking at the passing age, my mirror reflects a person who is compassionate although sometime loses her cool. Ultimately, when I look at my mirror I see a past full of memories, laughs, and tears.  I see a sea of adventure and a thirst for more. My mirror knows the true strengths and weaknesses I hold. My pillars of loyalty are evident and my fear of being alone is only seen by me. I see a mirror reflection of someone who hopefully has many memories ahead of them. What does your mirror show?

No comments:

Post a Comment