Friday, March 13, 2015

#walkmyworld Journey Through Life

What journey have you taken to get this point? What trials and tribulations have you encountered along the path? What great deeds and stories will you return to to give the world to make it a better place?

Life is full of journeys. Some long, some short. Some bumpy and some very smooth. Throughout my life I have traveled down many of those paths. Some so blinding I could barely see the window cracked open for a new opportunity. 

Like most, I have went through heart ache. Both of dieing family members, pets or the loss of a significant other. But I have also been on extremely happy paths. My most memorable journey is the journey that lead me to my educational field. This journey is the most memorable because it brought me many friendships and memories. It also led me to the man
I married. 

I think no matter what path we lead or venture on, embrace the path. Even though some paths may be virtually inconceivable to pass through. I believe this because at the end of the tunnel there is a place of serenity and happiness as long as you follow your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment