Friday, August 15, 2014

EdCampCT

Today I attended EdCampCT with my classmates from the ITDML program.  EdCampCT was not what I expected.  I expected the programs to be interesting but ones I could not relate to in the physical education and health classroom.  Boy was I wrong!  The programs were extremely innovative and there were many applications, documents, and websites I could use in the physical education field as well as bring them back to my school! I was a part of many talks and also led a talk with Stephanie Lavado about the different applications used in PE and health classes.  I really enjoyed the Google Classroom talk, LED name tags, summer course opportunities, and Kahoot! Not only was I able to collaborate with my peers but I was also able to talk with principals, assistant principals, teachers and districts technical supports. Today was exciting and demonstrated many items I would like to take back to my classroom.  Thank you everyone for a great!

No comments:

Post a Comment