Thursday, August 14, 2014

What is Connected Learning Response

In the article What is Connected Learning | Connected Learning, there were many great ideas and reflections. One video I watched talked about learning anytime, anywhere, and by anyone.  I find this statement very true.  In my field especially, it is difficult for some students with different types of disabilities to be on an "equal playing field".  Now with the use of technology those students can be just as engaged and active.  Not only does technology allow all students to learn but it also provides people with the ability to learn from anywhere and just about anything! I just came back from Knoxville Iowa and I while I was there I found myself searching up answers on my phone for various questions.  When answers can be found at your fingertips to a vast field of expertise, there are no boundaries.  I believe this is why technology engages so many students.  Even something as simple as reading the paper has turned into a strange pastime.  Now we are capable of getting real time footage in our pockets or purses through digital devices.  This article and attached videos confirmed my thoughts that connected learning has been and will continue to be how learning takes place.

No comments:

Post a Comment